- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
GOT collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- The IP address of your computer and other technical information (browser type, operating system, etc)
- Information you provide when you use our online channels or third-party channels (such as social networks)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide GOT with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
GOT may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social Media (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter) when you visit our page on social media sites.
How will we use your data?
GOT collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Optimize our web sites in order to make a better user experience
If you agree, GOT will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When GOT processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
GOT securely stores your data at certified datacentres inside the EU.
We’ll keep your personal information as long as your account is active or as long as it’s needed to provide a service. We have retention polices for each of the categories of personal information that we process.
GOT would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop GOT from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of GamesOnTrack A/S.
What are your data protection rights?
GOT would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request GOT for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee covering the costs for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that GOT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request GOT to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that GOT erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that GOT restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to GOT’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that GOT transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us: GamesOnTrack A/S, Fælledvej 17, DK-6700 Struer
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – GOT uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Or write to us at: GamesOnTrack A/S, Fælledvej 17, DK-6700 Struer
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that GOT has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Danish Data Protection Agency. Contact information can be found here: https://www.datatilsynet.dk/english/file-a-complaint